Saturday, July 2, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

I have been craving chocolate all.day.long. Everything I have ate today has just not satisfied my craving, not even being aware of what that craving even was. But, as I was organizing the baked goods cabinet...there it was!
A bag of Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Dips. Yum!
I can only find these around the Christmas holiday and tend to buy a bag of each flavor each time I go to Wal-mart or the grocery store. My favorite is the Hershey Dark Chocolate, but still love the Hershey Milk Chocolate and the White Chocolate ones too. I found this to be a HOT topic to debate this past holiday season...Which is your favorite?
I am still not sure how this lovely little bag of chocolate covered pretzels got lost, but I am so appreciative that it happened. It is after midnight and I don't have to share this bliss with anyone. I don't feel guilty, I wouldn't dare wake anyone for anything so frivolous as this. It isn't my fault that they only make them in a itty bitty 7oz bag and my craving is stronger than that for sure. I have no idea why they only are available around the Christmas season, but I will go ahead and celebrate July 4th with this bag...and my honey's birthday since it past midnight it is officially here. Bless his heart, he is still at work on his 24 hour shift and won't be home until later in the morning. I can't promise that they will last that long, so I will have to bake him a cake instead...which is why I was digging/organizing the cabinet in the first place.
This craving has officially been satisfied. *smile*
I wonder how well these freeze so I can make them last through out the year when I stock up again this fall? Hum?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

White Chocolate for sure!! I love those!

Search This Blog